Friday, January 13, 2012

New York Life


Hola Fashionista's! Well I'm still in Brooklyn and definitely have been enjoying it. I love being with my cousin and aunt everyday. I've been doing a lot of job searching, both in NYC and MA. Hopefully something turns up soon.While I've been back I've hung out with all my cousins that I've missed. I went to the city and I've been on Fulton. Sadly I missed when Drake was on Fulton and was kind of upset. There's always another day to meet him though I will not give up hope! It's Friday the 13th and today there's a Tumblr meetup which I will be going to because I missed the last one. I'm excited but have no clue what to wear ..... story of my life right! I'm hoping the weather lightens up by the time I head over for it. I also have to get my nails done which I have no clue where I'm going to get them done.

New posts coming soon for this unlike winter were having here on the east coast. Be sure to stay posted!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment