Thursday, January 5, 2012

No Sleep Til Brooklyn!


So my loves I'm back Brooklyn. It was a long car ride because I only had an hour of sleep. But I really love being back home. Even though its cold, I love it! I wanted to show you all a couple gifts I bought myself through the month Decemeber as Christmas gifts to myself.

The new Kardashian Konfidential. It features a new chapter and pictures from Kim's wedding.

Life In Pictures: Marilyn Monroe. Its a book that describes her life and also timelines it through pictures. I purchased this at Five Below for $4.00.

I also purchased there novel Dollhouse. Its pretty much based on there lives but its not. If that makes any sense.

I also purchased a movie (Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince) and a satin leopard eye mask. I purchased both at the store Five Below for $5.00 (movie) and $3.00 (eye mask).



I bought myself new sneakers (as posted from my previous shoe-gasm post). These are the new Air Jordan 14s they released 12.17.11 and these weren't the original ones I wanted to buy the ones I wanted were sold out (Concord 11s). I paid $109.99 for these because there still new.

These earrings I bought from Forever 21. There clip-ons and they make me feel a little Coco Chanel.

I bought this studded bracelet also from Forever 21. I'm not huge on bracelets but I thought I should start wearing them.

This is the vest I bought to wear for New Years. I really have been dying for a fur vest so I'm extremely happy I bought this!

I bought this fringed vest because I saw it on display being worn with the fringed crop top I bought. This is also from Forever 21.

I love Scarves. This is probably one of my favorite accessories for Fall/Winter. I also got this from Forever 21 and I got it in this shade of green because I wanted something different.

I bought this studded clutch for New Years and everyone loved it. I paid $25.00 for it but it was worth it because if I wanted to wear it as a purse it comes with a chain!


I also got this clutch and it just looked bad ass to me so I had to get it! I paid $25.00 for this as well. Both clutches are from Shii.

Buy both clutches here:

Hope you all loved this stuff!
Remember that just because your shopping for other people during the holidays doesn't mean you cant buy yourself something as well. So go splurge on yourself sometimes!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment