Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heavily Addicted


Hola Fashionista's! Yesterday I went into the city and met up with my cousin. Well, technically I got there before her and strolled into Sephora and that's where she met me. It was perfect because she had to get a few things from there anyway. So before she even got there I ended up buying her birthday gift a little early. Her birthday is on the 25th but I didn't want to forget. I didn't take any pictures of what I bought her but It was a birthday girl pack that came with mini lip gloss, hand and foot cream and an exfoliator. I think there was something else but I can't remember. I also bought her the Benefit Tan About Town combo set. It included: Some Kind-A-Gorgeous cream to powder complexion perfector, BadGal Lash Mascara, and Hoola bronzer. For myself I bought a lipstick called Rosary from Kat Von D's line, I also purchased the Vanilla Birthday Cake Shower gel which also can be used as shampoo or bubble bath. If you read my previous post from my free birthday gift, you know how much I absolutely LOVE this product! I also bought a medicated exfoliator and acne spot treatment. I'm hoping it works well with my skin because I don't really breakout that often, but I wanted something for when I actually do get pimples. I spent a lot more than I expected too, but I didn't really buy anything unnecessary. After Sephora we went into Forever 21 and I bought a dress for her birthday weekend because were going to the club. I also bought knee high grey suede boots because they were on sale and they didn't really have any shoes that I really liked. 








I really have a weak spot for Sephora. It has become a bigger issue as time goes on I think. I love Sephora and all it offers. They have the best customer service!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment