Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Favorite Look: 56th Annual Grammy Awards

I wasn't going to make a big post of everyones looks because I feel all the blogs are covering that so I wanted to talk my favorite look of the night!

Kasey Musgraves looked amazing! Her dress is somehow weird yet fun and I absolutely love it because she wore it with so much confidence and thats what makes it look that much better! One thing I truly loved thought was when she was performing "Follow Your Arrow" off her album Same Trailer Different Park, her cowboy boots were lighting up! I thought that was so unique. She won 2 Grammy's last night which include Best Country Album (Same Trailer Different Park) and Best Country Song (Merry Go Round). I'm honestly a huge fan of hers because I love her songs. I always like to really listen to a song and read the lyrics to really know what the song is about and her music I just get without doing that. I was so happy for her wins and I cant wait for the sophmore album. Keep up the amazing work Kasey!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista



No comments:

Post a Comment