Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Collection: Nail Polish Edition

 So I thought I'd finally share my nail polish collection with you all. I had bought this storage cart from Big Lots awhile ago that came with different colored drawers and two of those drawers contain my nail polish collection. Which is growing daily. I had a ton more but I got rid of alot because some became too clumpy. My first drawer contains my favorites, or most used polishes. I have all sorts of brands and colors. Though I feel like theres colors that I don't have.

My second drawer is random polishes that I wouldn't necessarily go for. All these polishes I really bought probably because I thought I would use but never did. I'm not a fan of pink, white, or yellow polishes. For some reason I feel like they just don't look right. Maybe I should try a different brand. 


These 3 polishes I recently purchased from Big Lots. They were $1.80 each. The names from left to right are   Studs & Stilettos, Happy Earth Day To Me, and Caught With My Khakis Down. From the original price to what Big Lots is selling them for its a steal! So head on over and pick up some polishes! They also have Color Show by Maybelline New York.


Do you have a favorite polish that you cant live without? Is there a brand that you prefer to use over others?
Let me know.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

2 comments: