Friday, August 23, 2013

I ♥ to Shop!

Hey my loves, I hope you’ve been staying cool since the past couple of days have been hot and uncomfortable. Well even in this unbearable weather which I’m so over by the way, I managed to get some shopping done. Of course I hit up Forever 21 first and came out with some goodies. I ended up putting back a few items which included this glam peplum skirt with faux leather, a spotted sleeveless blouse with stud accents on the collar, and some jewelry. Which now I fully regret and I should have totally went back for those items before I left and bought them.

This burgundy blouse came with a skinny belt. I bought it in a size up because I wanted it to be a tad looser than my normal size. It was actually the first thing that caught my eye and so I just grabbed it.

I’ve been looking for a basic white V-neck and I got one for only $5.80.

I absolutely love patterned leggings and these red checkered ones were on sale for only $8 and the olive ones were only $6.80.
 

For accessories I snagged a gold necklace made up of small crosses, cross studs that come with an ear cuff (which I have been dying to try), and owl studs.



I had a look through H&M but left empty handed. I think I will be sticking to buying their stuff online. I also popped into Sephora, which before entering the store I promised my cousin I wasn’t going to buy anything and I even let her hold my wallet. I’m currently running low on my Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume so I wanted to decide what my next perfume would be, I decided on Marchesa because the smell is heavenly. After that we headed a couple stores down to Bath and Body works, my cousin absolutely loves this store. I don’t usually shop in this store but I have always adored there candles. So I was looking around and smelled some really good ones. They had a 3 for $10 mini candle deal going on so I decided I would get my mom a few since she loves candles. When I realized they only had one Frosted Cupcake mini candle left I had to buy it for myself, and with that I ended up buying myself a few as well.



You can purchase these items below! (clickable imgaes)

Xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment