Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Summer Bucket List


Hola readers! Now that Spring has officially sprung I thought it would be a great time to begin writing my Summer bucket list. I spend a lot of time throughout the year traveling to New York. One day I will move back for good. Until then I try to go as much as possible. Well I always like to have plans when I go out there. I love going out because the air is beautiful and you can dress more comfortably.
Something I love about life is just living. To its fullest extent and trying new things. I love finding new spots and going to new places, and trying new foods. My list is compiled of things I have yet to accomplish and really want to this Spring/Summer. I will add more and cross stuff off as I accomplish things on my list. I hope to bring my blog to a new light this Summer with all the posts I'll be writing.


1. Bumper Cars. I haven't done this in years and totally want to do this again!
2. Go to a comedy show. You know when your walking through Times Square and those people are asking you on the street if  you want to go to a comedy show, well I want to do it. I love to laaugh, its the best medicine.
3. Visit art galleries. I went with my cousin to some art galleries for a school assignment and it was fun just to see art.
4. Go to the Empire State Building. Its such a typical thing to do and I've never been so thats something I have to do.
5. Go to a Yankee Game. I absolutely LOVE baseball so I really want to go to a game. I'm just not looking forward to the train ride to the BX lol.
6. Picnic in Central Park. When its sunny with a slight breeze I think it would be a fun thing to do in the afternoon.
7. Eat at Rosa Mexicano. I've heard great things about this place so I definitely want to try it.
8. Buy cupcakes at Crumb Bake Shop. There cupcakes look so cute and i love sweets.
9. Buy macarons from Lauduree.
10. Go to the beach as much as possible!
11. Cure a hangoverwith brunch in the city
12. Make tons of memories
13. Go to Brooklyn Bowl
14. Take as many pictures as I can
15. Attempt to play pool......again.
16. Go on a bar crawl
17. Go drunk bowling
18. Have as many themed parties this summer as possible
19. Shop at a flea market
20. Go to an outdoor concert
21. Speak with an accent for a whole day

For right now this is all I have. I will continue to add things to my list but this is all I could think of. Most of my items will be completed with one of my cousins that I'm always with. What are some of the things on your bucket list for this summer?

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment