Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I'm Totally Going to Show Off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


My loves I'm back, I've been super busy lately so be ready some cute posts.
Well, like the title says I'm going to show off. Thats right the tour "Show Off". My favorite youtube singer known as SoMo is on tour and he's hitting New York next month on the 21st. I can't wait! This guy is so talented and I'm super excited because I purchased the meet & greet VIP ticket so I'll be meeting him. *faints* Yes its that serious. I've never met an artist before and regardless that he is still unsigned I'm still extra nervous! Now I haven't found an outfit yet but I'm hoping that the weather is nice. I am on the hunt for something comfy but still cute. I honestly don't know what to wear but who cares I'm going to see and meet SoMo!!!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment