Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm Back

Hello readers! I have been gone for a while and I truly miss my blog. I have been going through a lot in my personal life and haven't been able to make a post lately. I recently got sick and this change of weather does me no justice. My allergies are on a whole other level this spring season so I'll have to go to the doctors to keep this under control.

I will try to get as many posts up as I can this week but I honestly am exhausted from recovery and taking care of my mom now that she has caught whatever bug is going on around.

I hope you all can understand and keep checking in because I'm not going anywhere. This Spring and Summer I hope to bring my blog somewhere different. But thats for another post.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment