Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lets Kick It: On A Budget

So my loves remember the back to school post I did with  the wedges that looked like sneakers? Well I know not everyone can afford that price. Shopbop can be a bit pricey so I found some reasonable priced ones and I'm gunna share them with you!

You can  buy these from Fred Flare.
Price: $72.00


You can order these from UrbanOg.
Price: $37.40


You can order these also from UrbanOg.
Price: $37.40


You can order these from Sketchers. Yes Sketchers!
Price: $89.00

I like to splurge here and there but I also like to get a good deal.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista





2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that I stumbled on your page! I was just thinking how cute these shoes are, but I dont know if theyll be around for a while (in style) for me to spend that much money on them. So thanks for the options!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I could help :) Im not sure when this style will go out because Nike has even made sneaker wedges, i've seen them on Karmaloop

      Delete