Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Lets Go To The Mall-zee!

Hey loves! I hope your enjoying this chilly weather change as much as I am! Any who I was recently approached by Mallzee and not for nothing but something like this has never happened to me so I'm not exactly sure how it works. Well before I even read the email I checked out the website. I like to know what I'm getting my self into before I agree to something you know. Well first off, I must say that I'm pretty excited for this launch! Who doesn't want to be able to shop there fave brands all in one place? I know I do!



Basically you add you favorite shops to your own personal MALL! Can we say heaven?! See I'm a bigger online shopper these days because I have a hectic work schedule. When you add all these stores/brands to your mall then you will be asked to score products and based on your answers then there intelligent site will hand pick items matching your personal style. The even better part about it is your friends can even shop in your mall and send you things to check out later on. You also get cash when your friends shop in your mall!

They currently have 200 brands signed up to there site, wouldn't you love to know who? Well if you would like to get an exclusive invite to there prelaunch, sign up! They are currently having a competition to win $155 so go check it out right now!

Dont forget to follow them on twitter: @MallzeeHQ
Tell them Ashley Nicole from The Social Fashionista (@tsFashionista) sent you!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment