Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pretty Cheap Lips

Hey ladies! If you're anything like me, lipstick is one of your loves ... and so is money. Everyone loves Mac and Sephora (I LOVE Sephora), but sometimes who really wants to spend up to 30 bucks on some lipstick or lip gloss, ya know? So I'm just making a quick post on buying some great lipsticks, while saving your cash. Lipstick is one of the things that can make your outfit pop (in a good or bad way). You've got to find the right tones and colors that compliment your skin tone and flatter your face as well as the outfit that you're rocking. Now here's the best part. You can find some awesome lipsticks at your local drugstore. I'm talking about Duane Reade, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid etc. You name it, it's there. They have brands like L'Oreal, Covergirl and others for about 6 to 15 dollars; but if you REALLY want to save your dollars, head right over to NYC Company. They have a great variety- nudes, to pinks, reds and purples. Not only that but, their brand is cheap, very effective and long-lasting. Did I mention cheap? I mean, from 99 cents to $3.00. For lipstick! You can't go wrong.
Above are just a few of the ones that I have. To the far left is Chiffon (It comes out like a light pink, almost nude and it's great for people with a fair skin tone, kind of like me). The middle is Air Kiss ( It comes out like a cotton candy pink and I find that it looks awesome on darker skinned as well as people with lighter skin). Last but not least the one to the far right is called Retro Red ( It comes out like .. you guessed it RED lol, but it's a deep red and I actually find that this one compliments darker skinned people beautifully)! So there you have it. Great lipsticks for cheap. Hope I made shopping a little easier. Lol.
Laters babies (:
-Sincerly Sky

2 comments:

  1. loving the lipstick shades...I'm your newest follower
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm still new to this whole thing, but I think I added you to my circle. Lol. Btw, I love your blog !

    ReplyDelete