Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Sweet View on Vintage & Antique Fashion

Vintage Fashion GuildLovers of vintage and antique clothing have the ability to bring new life to old treasures. Lately, I have come to the realization that my collection of vintage and antique piece items seems to be growing. A splendid feeling it is to hold such historical items in my wardrobe. Does this show off the history nerd side of my personality?

Vintage and antique items are more then just trendy, they are also eco-friendly, Now, I'm honestly not that green of a person. I despise waste, especially when great art is involved. 

Despite being outdated, vintage pieces can give a look an updated feel. The most ideal scenario would be if the piece matched whatever the hip new trend is. I'm not speaking of my ideal however.. sometimes I dare to be different. 

If you would like to view more historical information on vintage and antique garments then I suggest you check out the timeline by the Vintage Fashion Guild - http://vintagefashionguild.org/fashion-timeline

Love & Peace, 
Amber Sweet 

No comments:

Post a Comment