Monday, December 12, 2011

TSF Closet #2

Hola Fashionista's! Hope your weekend was great. With all the Christmas shopping getting done this past few weeks I have a few more things to buy until I'm actually done. I hope you are having an easy time finding what you want to get. Any who I'm back with another haul, but its nothing too major. I went shopping today and recently received an order that I purchased online from Sephora. Here's the things I got.




These are the Leopard Print Wedges I purchased for New Years Eve. I got them at Burlington Coat Factory for only $24.99! Not bad at all.Visit Dollhouse.


The duo nail polishes I got are the Blasted Silver and Just A Little Dangerous. These are obviously from Sephora. I ordered them online and got it for only $10.


I saw this polish and thought it was so cute! I'm definitely going to wear this color on New Years Eve.






Ahh NARS! I've never really been an eyeshadow kind of gal. I thought that now I should try and incorporate this into my makeup collection and what better way than to start off with a NARS duo eyeshadow? Gold and Purple are great colors on my skin tone so I'm pretty siked to wear it with the right outfit! I also got this from Sephora for only $10! Thats a great deal!
Here we have my free 100 Point Perk! I chose this because it was honestly the only thing I knew I would actually use. I haven't used it yet but I will soon!

So my lovely's here you have it. Another mini haul. Be sure to stay tuned because I'll be doing another one soon! I'm just waiting on the arrival of my package. Hope you loved it!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista


2 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! i need them in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I absolutely fell in love! I've been dying to get my hands on a pair of cute wedges with this print and found them! Visit dollhouse.com they may have them there!

    ReplyDelete