Saturday, December 24, 2011

Shoe-gasm #12!

Hello Fashionista's! I hope you've finished your shopping! Tomorrow is finally Christmas! Well be sure to stay tuned my haul post is coming soon. Its been hard between work and not having my regualr days off I'll be working christmas eve and day (sad face). Totally unfair! But anywho while doing some shopping yesterday I bought some shoes! Not just any shoes but SNEAKERS. I'm a huge sneakerhead. Especially over Jordans. No, I did not purchase the Concords. I got the retro 14s and I just love them! The way they fit is absolutely amazing!

FinishLine
Air Jordan Retro 14s
Size: Big Kids 7 (7Y)
Price: $110.00

These pictures were taken by me. I've been doing a lot more picture taking of my purchases and I make sure I edit it for the best quality pictures. Please do not reuse without permission :).

Xoxo, The Social Fashionista






No comments:

Post a Comment