Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TSF Trend: Knit Headband

Well my lovelys today I had an interview. I won't name the store because I don't want to jinx it but I feel very confident about it. Anywho when I was finished I went into the new H&M, it got renovated and relocated so now its way bigger. So I looked around I love the fall stuff they have and I definitely have my eye on a pair of wedges. I've always loved H&M for there bags! I love bags that's one accessory I will constatntly buy even though I have some bags I've never used. I saw this knit headband and it reminded me of the turban headband that Gabi of gabifresh.com (formerly youngfatandfabulous.com) wore in one of her photos. I've been dying to buy one especially from forever 21. So I bought this one for $4.95. Can't wait to wear it!


No comments:

Post a Comment