Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!


It's 2014! I feel like just yesterday it was the beginning of 2013 and I was anxious for my birthday. This year not quite. I have a ton going on this year and I'm very glad that year is behind me because it definitely had its ups and downs. I was able to spend my New Year's Eve with my family in Mass, though I missed my New York family very much! Normally I posted my options or what I was deciding on wearing but I wanted to do a New Years post so I thought I would save it for now. 
             
My dress was from Forever 21 and I snagged it when they were having that deal of free shipping with any $30 purchase so all I ordered was this dress and a nail polish. My stockings are Navy also from Forever 21. My Brooklyn boots were gifted to me for Christmas by my sister, there from Burlington Coat Factory. For makeup I kept it simple, on my lips I wore Lolita by Kat Von D, my eyeliner is from MUFE, and my mascara is benefits bad gal lash. I enjoyed myself and I hope everyone else did as well. I know things can get hectic so I hope everyone was safe! This year I have a lot going on for myself. I'll be 23 in 2 months and my cousin is getting married in 2 months (the weekend after my birthday). My niece will turn 5 this year and my baby sis will be 18. Time sure does fly and I want to cherish the moments I have on this earth. I feel sometimes I take my life for granted because I don't go out and live and experience things I haven't yet. This year I plan to change that. 

So to all, may your year be filled with love, good health, wealth, and nothing but positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment