Sunday, December 22, 2013

Big Deals at Big Lots!

So as some of you may know I'm obsessed with nail polish. I have two storage drawers full and there kind off getting too heavy. Well I've been stocking up at Big Lots because they have them and on twitter they told me they would be getting a major brand at an amazing price! I was actually really excited because I didn't know what brand it could be! Turns out they were getting Sephora by OPI and by the time I went I was only able to snag two polishes but I also was able to get a few maybelline New York color show polishes. 


The beautiful thing was the Sephora by OPI polishes were only $1.80 each and the maybelline polishes were $1.00! I've even purchased other brands for $0.65. I think I'll do a favorite polishes post soon because I do favor some more than others. Did you happen to purchase any polishes from them if so share with me! 

Happy Holidays!




No comments:

Post a Comment