Monday, October 28, 2013

It's Official!

Afternoon dolls! I woke up early this morning as usual for work and it was a cold start to the day. It was 34 degrees this morning here in Mass. But hey its New England, its always chilly and cold come fall. As I was cooking this morning I heard the mail man leave a package between my front doors, I always get spooked when he does that. To my surprise it was my business cards from Vistaprint! I wasn't expecting them until next week so points to you guys! Now Vistaprint had an offer for 250 cards for $10 plus free shipping. So I took advantage and got to customizing mine. Since I never really give my blog a definite logo (I get bored quickly) I just decided on something sleek. I kind of did a unboxing in pictures with you guys so you could see how it was packaged!







I'm completely satisfied with how they came out! The process of customizing and ordering is very easy and they have so many options. My blog feels complete now that I have these! 

Xoxo, The Social Fashionista


No comments:

Post a Comment