Monday, February 4, 2013

My Night Life

So on January 31st I went to New York solely for my cousin's birthday celebration. Now I normally wear dresses when I go out but thank god I didnt because it started snowing the Saturday we went out! I was freezing still but anything for my family. So I ended up wearing a blouse I purchased from Forever 21, leopard leggings from Forever 21 and flats I got from Target. I dont normally shop at Target but Im glad I did because those flats were extra comfy.

So here are a few instagram snaps of my outfit.
I honestly LOVED my outfit! I cant wait to actually wear this shirt again because I normally don't wear stuff like this but I want to take some risks this year with my outfits and dress outside my normalcy. My clutch is one of my FAVE purchases from H&M. I had got a gel manicure done early in the day. That was my first time ever getting one and I honestly love how it makes my nails look. I may upkeep with this look and invest in a good gel manicure kit. 

I'm back in Mass (sad face) but hey my birthday is coming and you know what that means. I'm going back to NY shortly! Sometimes I feel like I live in two places, and I guess I like it that way.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment