Wednesday, February 20, 2013

March Madness!

Hello readers, as February is strolling by us I cant help but obsess over my BIRTHDAY! My favorite month! There's so much to do for my birthday like plan my gathering and then were heading to New York for another night out to Webster Hall! I have already found my outfits for both nights and I cant wait to party the night away. I'll be 22 and I can't believe it. My whole year of being 21 went by so fast I felt like didn't really enjoy it all that much because of my job last year. Actually planning this whole thing has been way stressful and next year I just want to keep it low key.

Usually I don't post my outfits until after my birthday but I have decided to share it with you because I just love what I got. Although I'm still waiting on my matte leggings from Asos. On my actual birthday March 15th I'll be doing a birthday gathering (NOT a party). So I'll be dressed in this red dress I got on clearance from Forever 21 for $11.99.

On Saturday, March 16th we'll be heading to Webster Hall in NYC to party it up and I immediately died when I saw this shirt. Its also from Forever 21 and the color is bright and different from anything in my wardrobe so I thought it was a good thing to buy because I want to start wearing brighter colors. I'll be wearing this Hi-low dolman top with my matte leggings from Asos that I should be receiving anyday now.
PS I will be ironing this shirt!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment