Monday, December 3, 2012

TSF Closet: Sephora And A Little Betsey

Hey loves, I hope your work week is starting off well. I decided to give you something to pass some time because lets face it Mondays are the hardest day of the work week. This post is coming a little late but I wanted to share some things I recently got from Sephora.


Stila's beauty insider gift includes:
1. Deluxe Stay All Day Mascara
2. Deluxe Kitten All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer *Sephora Exclusive*
3. Deluxe Apricot Lip Glaze
4. Fullsize Stingray Smudge Stick


 Sephora FREE iPhone Sleeve

 Sephora's High Shine Hair Kit includes:
1.Phyto Phytojoba Shampoo
2. Ojon Damage Reverse Instant Restorative
3. Carols Daughter Monoi (Repairing) Split End Healer
4. Living Proof Prime Style Extender
5. Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

 Charlotte Ronson All Eye Need Eyeshadow Palette in Lake

I also purchased myself a new purse! I got it at Burlington Coat Factory. I fell in love with this Betsey Johnson bag! This is the bag I want to use for New Years Eve.



It reminded me of a chanel bag so I had to get it!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista


No comments:

Post a Comment