Thursday, November 29, 2012

TSF Closet: Urban OG

So if you follow my shoe-gasm posts then you know I posted a while ago the sneaker wedge trend. Well I knew I wanted to get a pair just didn't spend much because if I didn't like them I wouldn't regret buying them. I have bought shoes before that I don't wear anymore (my blue leopard heels worn twice and grey platform pumps worn three times). So I came across urban OG. I've known of this website from reading seventeen magazine. I've never ordered from this site before but my experience wasn't the greatest. I don't want to judge the site just on this one order alone. I do love the shoes I got. Nothing was wrong with my shoes they were the right size and the fit perfectly. They are so comfortable! I definitely reccomend this shoe trend to every one!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They are! They are amazing there shoes sent from heaven!

      PS don't forget to enter my Xmas giveaway

      Delete