Monday, November 12, 2012

Lets Mesh New Years Eve Up !

So loves this year I am heading back to NYC to celebrate New Years Eve and I'll be ringing in 2013 with my cousin in Manhattan watching the ball drop and dancing until my feet hurt. Now I know this is very early but hello?! Thanksgiving is next week! I like to be prepared plus I'm ordering my dress online and I need to order before all the christmas mail starts being shipped! Deciding to opt out of shopping from Forever 21 this time around *tear* I googled dresses and finally found some AMAZING options!





I won't be revealing my choice until New Years Eve but these are my favorite at the moment! If you need help searching for something amazing feel free to ask I'll do my best to help a fellow fashion lover with finding the perfect outfit! 

P.S. My Christmas giveaway details will be coming soon! Stay tuned.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment