Sunday, August 5, 2012

Empire State of Mind

So loves I'm in the city on my days off and last night I went out with my cousin who by the way I can always count on to have a good time with. We found ourselves walking around the city but we eventually came across bars and before we went in we ate Mcdonalds. Well technically she ate I only had fries. Any who, we got in line and I had no idea first off you needed to be on a list and honestly I felt like I was in an episode of Gossip Girl or something. They let me and my cousin in and when we did it was packed. We made our way to the bar and ordered drinks. The night was filled with good music but some unfortunate spills on us. Which kinda dampened the night. No pun intended.  I absolutely LOVED my dress! I went to Queens Center Mall with my cousin and obviously went to Forever 21. I bought a dress, a denim jacket, hot pink jeans, and a blue tank. I teasingly posted the pattern on my dress on Instagram and then when I was in the bar me and my cousin took pictures.


As we were walking we saw the Empire State building so clearly it was so beautiful. 



Here is the picture I teasingly posted on Instagram of my dress.




Overall they played really good music! I loved my drinks, though my cousin was not satisfied with hers (I even tasted it and it had a lot more vodka than soda). Those people really know how to party lol. I would love to go there again just for laughs. Since I work all the time I haven't gone out so this was needed.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista




No comments:

Post a Comment