Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Street Style's Takeover Around The Globe

street fashionStreet style is trending around the globe. Recently, news broke about mini Topshops opening in select Nordstrom department stores across the United States. Places such as the British retailer Topshop have become famous for presenting a new type of fashion forward with reasonably priced items dedicated to showcasing street style. 

Growing up, I was an avid reader street style/street fashion related magazines such as FRUiTS Mag. Japanese street fashion was all the rage in my eyes. A deep love and understanding of such bold expressions made me seem like an oddball to society. My mind never could have wrapped itself around the fact that said oddball passions would become an explosive trend. Now? I'm seemingly a novice as street fashion (or as you could say street style) has been reborn.

Love & Peace, 
Amber Sweet of ambersweet.net

No comments:

Post a Comment