Monday, March 5, 2012

A Trip To The Mall

This past weekend I went to the mall with my oldest sister with the intention to get accessories for my outfit for the friday night out after my birthday. The Friday after my birthday I'll be wearing a black dress so I wanted to make sure I had some cool accessories. I really cant wait to make that post because I'll be doing a post for each night. I ended up hitting up my addiction Sephora first. I purchased the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss. I purchased the "Baby Doll" color which looks like a pink. It is scented and it smells like a mix of chocolate and honey. I've heard great things about this brand, especially from people in the UK. I'm more of a lipstick kind of girl but I'm really trying to see how I like lip gloss, I have yet to use it but I will be soon. I also received my birthday gift because it's my birthday month. This time around I received the fresh SUGAR KISSES Mini Lip Duo. It inlcudes: Mini Sugar Lip Treatment  SPF 15 and Mini Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15. I love the smell of both, its a fresh and sweet smell. They go on so smoothly, thats something I love.


After we left Sephora we headed down to the food court and grabbed lunch, I went for chinese and had Lo mein with Orange Chicken. With a couple stops along the way we then went to Forever 21. I had my eye on a dress but I ended up putting it back. I now cant stop thinking about it and I think I might have to go back to get it. However I did buy a couple of necklaces and a hair accessory. I also bought one of those reusable bags they sell because the pattern was cute and New York.




My total spending for the day was $28.30 not including lunch which I spent no more than $6.00 on. The lip gloss at Sephora cost me $15, in Forever 21 the bag and necklaces were each $1.50 and the hair clip was $5.80. I like Forever 21 for there reasonable prices. They have alot of new accessories and I really want to get some more.

You can order the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss at Sephora online or Soap & Glory online. If you are a Beauty Insider then you should receive the fresh Sugar Kisses Lip Duo when your birthday comes around. All accessories can be found on Forever 21 online.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista


No comments:

Post a Comment