Friday, March 23, 2012

21 And Fabulous!

Hello Fashionista's! As you should know my birthday was March 15th and I'm officially 21!! I can finally get into bars and drink, legally. Anywho I promised I would post my outfits for Friday night and Saturday night. On March 16th we left to NYC and stood for the weekend. We met up with our cousins and headed to Zamaan but they wouldnt let my younger cousins in because they are 18. We went right next door to Las Tainas which is a Latin restaurant. We ordered food and drinks and had a great time. I ordered my first drink as a 21 year old, a Sex on the Beach. It was good.
This is what I wore Friday night. My dress, tights, necklace, and earrings are from forever 21. My tiara was purchase at Spencers, and my shoes are by dollhouse from Burlingotn Coat Factory. On my lips I was wearing Kat Von D's Lolita lipstick with Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss over it.
On Saturday night, we went out to Webster Hall. I chose that club one for the circus act and two because my friends and some cousins who arent 21 yet could get in. I had the time of my life dancing my heart away with my family and few friends. It was truely amazing.
My dress is from Forever 21, leggings from Debs, flats American Eagle for Payless, Shrug from Torrid, pearls from Debs, earrings from chic. I love this dress, Its probably a favorite item in my closet! I was also wearing my Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss. I had the best weekend. It was definitely memorable.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment