Monday, January 30, 2012

OOTN: It Was A Circus

On January 28th I celebrated my cousin's 21st birthday with her and her friends. We celebrated at Webster Hall nightclub in the city and it was amazing! There was good music played and it was fun being with great people who know how to have a good time. We watched the circus event and it was by far the most amazing thing I've ever seen! I felt amazing that night.
Dress -Forever 21, Shrug- Torrid, Tight -Forever 21, Flats -American Eagle for Payless, Necklace -Charlotte Russe, Lipstick -"Rosary" by Kat Von D.

The lipstick definitely looked brown but when I swatched it and put it on it is a dark plum. I wanted a plum color lipstick and this was definitely a great choice. I loved my outfit that night!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment