Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fashion Fades, Style Is Eternal.

Its a cold Sunday evening and I'm home watching t.v. and baking. How much better could it be? Well a few weeks ago I bought knee high suede boots from Forever 21 but I didn't like how they looked on me. Friday I went back to the city to return them. One problem I had was the fact that you cant get cash back. First off, what if I didn't want to buy anything there and Second why would you force a store credit on someone. What if it was a gift for someone? There weren't any more boots there and I would have been screwed. Another thing I don't like is the fact that they have shoes scattered all over the store and not all organized in a specific place. It took me forever to find shoes I actually liked and I actually found a pair of shoes that I LOVED but didn't find my size. What a disappointment right? Well I kept searching and found a pair of shoes that I wouldn't particularly wear but its a new year and its time to try new things.

I also bought some eye shadow. I wanted to get false eyelashes but I forgot about that. I plan on doing a full solid lid for the club. I'm still debating on a hairstyle so I'm not sure yet.


Xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment