Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas

Hola Fashionsta's I wanted to share my Christmas gifts with you because I truly love them all! I hope you all got what you wanted and more. I was pretty tired on Christmas I went to work for only an hour and a half so I was pretty upset about that. Well here's my gifts!

My best friend got me this adorable Best Friends charm for my Pandora bracelet.


She also purchased this necklace for me. I absolutely love it and have worn it everyday since!



I've been dying for a good pair of mocs and I asked her to get me a pair for Christmas awhile ago and I'm surprised she remembered! I wore them the day after Christmas to the mall and they feel amazing!



She also gave me this $15.00 gift card which I used and purchased a PINK bag from Victoria Secret.



My cousin purchased me this Forever 21 gift card! I used it and bought myself clothes.



My mom gave me money, I asked for this so I could get clothes.


My co-worker gave me this visa gift card! I wasn't expecting this at all and it came in handy when I was buying clothes.


My cousin also bought me this Marilyn Monroe mug.


This gift below is from my sister Val. 


I've wanted these books for a long time now and I started reading LA Candy at work. 





She bought me this shoe necklace and its perfect.



This gift is from one of my aunts.




This gift is from my oldest sister Jenn. I absolutely love the smell!



Thanks to everyone who got me gifts :). Be sure to thank everyone that got you something and be grateful you have people around you who care enough to get you something because there's people out there who have nothing.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment