Thursday, November 17, 2011

Kardashian Khaos Kauses Some Raised Eyebrows!

Well if you haven't found out about Kim Kardashians 72 day wedding than I would like to know what rock you've been hiding under? Ever since her filing for divorce announcement hit the web the Kardashian empire has been under fire. Many people have stopped purchasing items and have stopped being a fan. However my big question is where is Kris Humphries hiding? I would love to know how he's feeling about this all. Not that I'm a fan of his because honestly watching him on Keeping up with the Kardashians I thought he was a douche. I know he must be hurting though because he really did seem genuine on his feelings towards Kim. Its been said that Kim has been linked to some sketchy deals. NINE to be exact. Although I really don't want to believe any of this gossip in the magazines its hard to ignore when I work at the Postal Service and all I see is Kim on the front of every tabloid. I truely love Kim, she's been the topic of many of my style posts and a few others. I really hope that she can turn around and really get everything back on track for herself and her family. There even saying that Kim dropped her divorce bomb on Marie Claire an hour before it was going to press. This is really just alot of questionable info on Kim and its sort of hard to believe but then its not.

Well fashionista's what do you think? Do you believe the gossip mags or Kim?

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment