Monday, November 28, 2011

Black Friday

Oh Fashionista's I've been so tired lately, sorry for this late post! Well Black Friday was actually worse then I imagined. I worked Thursday night into Friday morning so I went to Walmart right after work. It was so hectic that I almost started going crazy... I honestly don't like being around a lot of people like that I get claustrophobic. Well after i got over my little panic attack I shopped and I got a few gifts which I wont mention because I don't want my sisters trying to know what I got them. I spent less than I thought I would actually! Which is actually really good. Saturday I went to Kmart and I bought myself a Yankees tee, sweats and a scarf. I bought my nieces there gifts and I bought myself the Breaking Dawn Movie Cover book. Yesterday I went to Big Lots and bought some staples I needed for myself. Thankfully when I went shopping no one was acting crazy, although there were cops everywhere throughout the store.

Sorry for such a short post but I wanted to give you a quick update.

Today is Cyber Monday! If you shop on Karmaloop.com use code 'GOCYBER' for 25% off + Free Shipping and use Rep Code 'NYC315' for an extra 1% off!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment