Monday, October 17, 2011

TSF Top 10 Torrid Picks!

Hey my lovely's, sorry I've been so distant bit work has been hectic. I work 7:30 P.M. until 4:00 A.M. so my schedule is a little off. I'm back with my top ten favorite items from Torrid!

•Tripp NYC Black Twill Patch Skinny Pant $64.50
•Leopard and Black Lace Ruched Dress $68.50
•Black Toggle Jacket $88.50
•Black Peplum Pencil Skirt $38.50
•Red Leopard Cardigan $44.50
•Leopard Secretary Blouse $44.50
•Purple Chiffon with Gold Bead Top $44.50
•Red Ponte Blazer $58.50
•Black Anorak Jacket $58.50
•Black Textured Lace Leggings $27.00

I hope you ladies like my picks. I rarely buy from Torrid but I feel that I would definitely love to incorporate some of these pieces into my wardrobe. There deefinitely costly when it comes to price wise but most of the time they put tons of clothes on clearance especially in store. I really want that leopard dress, anorak jacket and red blazer.











No comments:

Post a Comment