Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Fashion Trend: Capes!

From Wonder Woman to Blair Waldorf the cape has been one of those outerwear pieces that must be executed just right! For curvy girls its harder to be so daring with trends like this. You want it to flatter you, and with it being oversized its difficult but it can be done! So no fears my lovely Fashionistas! I found these capes especially for you!

1. Black Fleece Leather Trim Poncho from Forever 21. Cost: $42.80 medium to heavy weight this "cape" comes with two buckle tabs and slanted pockets.

2. Asymmetric Zipper Cape from Lane Bryant. Cost: 90.84 this cape can be secured by buttons or worn open.

3. Asymmetrical Hem Fleece Cape from Onestopplus. Cost: $59.99 this cape has toggle closure and is made of fleece so comfort is definite!

I hope you love these! I'm thinking of purchasing a cape soon! Here's a tip when going out in a cape, be sure to switch from a shoulder bag to a handbag! Trust me you will have many issues trying to wear your bag on your shoulder with this piece.

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

p.s. ever since I saw miss Blair Waldorf in that bold green cape I've been dying to get one! Remember to always be confident in what you wear, be daring and unique!




No comments:

Post a Comment