Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Snooki's Slipper Line

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jersey Shore favorite little pint sized girl has really got down to business with her slippers. She also has pickle print flip flops (along side her novel). Snooki has been very busy lately with all the taping for season 4 and 5 of Jersey Shore and it has been quite the journey for her since they were recently in Italy for the taping of season 4. Recently in Footwear News they asked her some questions which by her answers were somewhat predictable.

Must have shoe brand: Nina. "The light-up heel is pretty sick."

Best celebrity style: Nicki Minaj. "She's amazing."

I never leave home without: "Bronzer and pink lipstick."

The funniest person I know: "Myself"

If "Snooki" was a cocktail, the key ingredients would be: "Pickle juice, vodka, and wine, [and it] would have an umbrella."

On designing more shoes: "I haven't really thought about it too much, but it would be awesome."

So like I said pretty predictable answers, but hey her slippers look awesome! I would definitely wear her cheetah print ones! (In the comfort of my own home of course!) What do you think of her collection? Do you think Snooks has what it takes to become a full on designer?

Xoxo, The Social Fashionista


1 comment:

  1. I had to get these slippers for my youngest daughter! She absolutely adores them.. :)

    ReplyDelete