Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gossip Girl Update!

 Well if you've been watching Season 4 has ultimately been the best season so far! Anywho its recently been confirmed that Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szhor's characters will be leaving the series. As you know Momsen's  character Jenny Humphrey hasn't been in most of season 4 and Szhor's character Abrams left town. They've said that there characters will make guest appearances throughout season 5 but will no longer be regulars on the show.

I'm really not shocked because there really isn't any significance of  them being on the show because there's no story line that would fit them in. However I do miss the wars between Blair and Jenny, but i truly love who Blair's character is becoming to be!

What are your thoughts? Will you miss Little J and V? Or do you feel the show will be just as fine with out them?

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

1 comment:

  1. Nice Post! Glad I found this blog!

    If you're into photography, check out my blog. I'm a photographer!

    www.electricbrandon.com

    If you want, follow it and I'll do the same. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete