Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blake Lively's New BFF




Blake Lively's new BFF??? Anna Wintour, the Editor-in-Chief for Vogue Magazine.
The 23 year old Gossip Girl actress opens up about her new friendship with the famed fashion editor in the October issue of Marie Claire UK.

"I was speaking with Anna Wintour and we were just talking about different fashion houses and I said, 'I love Chanel,' and she said, 'You should come with me to the show,'" Lively recalls. "I also said I loved Dior. She said, "Okay, well I'll take you to the Chanel and Dior shows and we'll meet with Karl [Lagerfeld] and John [Galliano] afterwards.' Insane!" 
(via usmagazine.com)

Lively says she has learned alot from sitting front row with the 60 year old editor.
She says she's always loved fashion and that is why she doesn't use a stylist because its such an expression of self. So take it from this fashionista and be your own stylist!

xoxo, The Social Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment